Gallows Pole CD

That CD with those 3 songs on it is of course 'outtakes' from the original
MYV UnLedded..could never figure out why The Rain Song wasn't included on
the original broadcast and CD, its great! Good to have, tho the version of
WIAWSNB is kinda 'rough'....
Anyone been seeing these commercials with Aerosmith for Chevy or Dodge?? You
wanna talk about 'sell-outs'..kinda makes me laugh, cuz there's a whole
group of people out there whom the music would turn off, rather than
interest in the product (like my dear old Dad).
But it gave me this idea- knowing that Joe Perry and Pagey are pals, and
there has been talk of Zep music being used on a commercial (which song and
what commercial??, I wonder if they got together for lunch and Perry told
Page: "You oughta do it, Jimmy, its like FREE MONEY with no further time or
effort required, just sign on the dotted line" and Jimmy would go "FREE
MONEY? Hmmm...I LIKE that concept!" and so.....doesn't really bother me tho,
much rather hear Zep than Madonna or Michael Jackson or U2 or whoever...
JPJ opening for King Crimson...wow. Kinda makes sense tho, label-mates and
business partners and such, and I can't WAIT to hear the new JPJ, especially
with Fripp on it too! There's already been a good explanation of who Crimson
were/are, so I wont go there...thats also the band Bill Bruford joined when
he left Yes, remember....I will try to see this show, they are at the
Chicago Theatre here in Chicago, rather an exclusive venue. Is Adrian Belew
with them again??
I still listen to Zooma too.Should I give WIC another try?? Like in the car
also, where I can focus on it?? Loud?? Shining In The Light is my fav,the
live version from 6/14/98 is KILLER, its a Pagey tune no doubt about it. The
rest......hmmmmm...I do like Most High, tho. We shall see....
OH and thanks to Jeremy for reminding me about that circular saw I loaned
out- I had forgotten about it, bought a new one, but- it also reminded me
about that Toro snowblower that JPJ borrowed from me a lon time long time
long time ago- he'll be here next month so, hopefully I'll get it back, just
in time for winter!! Not gonna count on it tho, I learned my lesson about
letting ex-Zep members borrow my power tools...you'd think Jimmy Page could
afford his own stuff....

DEPORT BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael O.