Auckland '72

Do yourselves a favour and get this show. It's certainly on par with the
Aussie shows performance wise, and sound wise it's better than Sydney. The
audience is very receptive too. The boys even throw in a 20 second snippet
of TSRTS into  Dazed ! Speaking of which (TSRTS) I never tire of this song,
especially  a live performance. Some songs wane for little while and then
come back to life,  but TSRTS always amazes me - Page justs peals off riff
after riff. The inspiration to write this sort of song is certainly
different to something like WLL. TSRTS, like ALS, is a great example of the
guitar army at play.

David