Re: More Crimson/JPJ dates

Looking into the DGM website it looks like Johns is listed as special guest.
Here is what the show the entire tour through December to be.

http://www.disciplineglobalmobile.com/cgi-bin/tourdates.cgi

King Crimson

King Crimson with Special Guest, John Paul Jones
November 2001
9 Nashville, TN - 328 Performance Hall
14 San Francisco, CA - The Warfield
15 Los Angeles, CA - Universal Ampitheatre
17 Phoenix, AZ - Web Theatre
19 Denver, CO - Paramount Theatre
21 Minneapolis - TBA
23 Madison, WI - Barrymore Theatre
24 Chicago, IL - Chicago Theatre
25 St. Louis, MO - The Pageant
27 Indianapolis, IN - Egyptian Room
29 Columbus - Promowest Pavillion
30 Cleveland, OH - Lakewood Civic

December 2001
1 Detroit, MI - Royal Oak Theatre
2 Greensburgh, PA - Palace Theatre
4 Buffalo, NY - University of Buffalo, Centre for The Arts
5 Toronto - Massey Hall
6 Montreal - Place Des Arts
8 Boston, MA - Orpheum Theatre
9 New Haven, CT - Palace Theatre