Whole Lotta Love cd

I was recently in a local music store and came across a used cd
titled "Whole Lottta Love" in the Zeppelin section. Does anyone
know anything about this? It is a single cd, with 8 tracks. All it
says on the back is "recorded live" and has the track listings, and
at the bottom it says something like "1993 sarandabas" or
something, but no dates. The front has a small logo "on stage" and
a picture of Plant on in the foreground and an Page in the
background. If anyone has any info about this I would greatly
appreciate it, it wasnt very expensive since it was used, but I
wanted to hear from yall as to whether it is worth buying. Thanks in
advance!
Daniel