Re: Info

I own both sets of silvers. Physical Express is actually the show
from the 23rd, not 24th. It's an absolutely wonderful sounding show.
Other sources for the 3rd night are slightly lacking in sound
quality, as A&B:The 3rd night is. I would HIGHLY recommend PE.

Hammar Of The Gods is exactly the quality of the No Quarter title. It
seems to be exactly the same.

jEFF