Re: Project Ballentine

Chris, you'll probably get alot of this, but I have to echo these
sentiments. You've done a fantastic job all this time, which goes
without saying (although sometimes it shouldn't). It's a shame that
it's worked out this way, and my hope is that things work out how
you want them to. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.

Christopher