From: owner-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Jeremy Mixer
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 4:59 PM
To: Angie Kiker
Cc: zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:New Creed song

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, Angie Kiker wrote:

> Yeah I hear it too. It sounds a little Kashmirish to
> me. I mentioned it to a friend and they thought I was
> nuts. Probably helps if they are a big Zep fan.
> Philistines!

Angie, don't feel bad, I got the same reaction when I said Green Dya's
"When I come Around"'s solo sounds like "Stairway......"

Stone Temple Pilot's "Interstate Love Song" has "For Your Life" all over
it.

There is a Pearl Jam song that sounds like GTC but I don't remember what
it is.

Aldo Nova's "Fantasy" sounds like a cross between "Dazed" and "Jane" by
Jefferson Starship

Rollins Band did a song called "Four Sticks" that had a lot of music and
some words from a Zeppelin song, although my memory fails to remember what
song that is.

Jeremy