Re: acer cdrw and easy cdcreator

Software: As long as you download the shareware program EAC (from
www.exactaudiocopy.de) and use it for extracting, then use EasyCDCreator to
burn your CDs from the extracted files on your hard drive, and you use quality
blanks (Kodak, Mitsui, Fuji, HP), I don't think many traders
would complain about your setup.

Hardware: Can't comment on the Acer CD-RW, but it seems to me they're not the
most respected manufacturer (in general, not just of burners) out
there.

But I could be wrong.