Re: Fw: sick of whiners

In a message dated 7/26/01 7:43:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
2gandrews@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Now I've got a few people e-mailing me and telling me I'm a jerk
for
 not trading or selling to them. I can't believe the attitude of some
of
 these losers. >>

These losers are the people that keep trading going, and viable. It's
people
that sell shit, and people that seek to justify it that bring
attention from
groups like the RIAA to us. Trading should always ALWAYS be just
that,
trading. If you buy a copy of something and don't want requests for a
copy,
then keep your damn mouth shut. But the second you start offering any
unathorized recording for sale, you break the law and jepordize the
trading
wellfare of everyone on the list. Now I know trading may not be
completely
legal but at least no one is profiting from it. Yes it is people that
pay a
lot for boots that get them to the masses, but these are also really
cool
people that make the investment then offer it up for a tree, not try
to sell
second or third generation copies of something.