Re: Fw: sick of whiners ( This is getting hella boring !!! )

Why don't you guys take it off the list it is GETTING HELLA BORING !!!
it was fun for the first few messages but come on .. Who realy cares
if
about the damb thing anyway sure I want it but I am not going to piss
and
moan about some thing I can't have. I want to have Brittany Spears as
lover but is that going to happen ?? And am I going to piss and moan
about
it till the end of eternity ??? The answer is no so why don't we get
back to
what we are all here for talking about and collecting music of our
favorite
band Led Zeppelin. I thought we were supposed to be an community of
friends
with like tastes come on CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG !!!

Sorry for the rant but some one had to.

Keep smiling and trading ;-)

Zepephile