From: owner-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx]On
Behalf
Of Frank Jensen
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 12:12 AM
To: zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Subject: New....

Hey, I'm kinda new to the zeppelin mailing list and was wondering
about a
few things.
1. Led zeppelin sure is a hug bootleg band. but why? I have been a
member of
other mailing lists (black sabbath is my favorite band) and Havent
seen much
on bootlegs and whatnot there.

2. What is the big hype on the Earls court (EC?) dvd? Also if it is
one of
the origanls or whatnot how is it on DVD?

3. What are the Holy grails VHS of Zeppelin? why are they so loved?

Please explain this to me someone. i would greatly appreciate it if i
knew
what people were talking about on this mailing list.

See ya