Re: Fw: bootleggers suck

>>I'd rather get a copy of the M>DAT that's been speed corrected and
whatnot... How do ya like them apples? :)

Cool. All the more power to ya. :) Happy trading!!

And I will keep sending my hard earned cash to Japan because I love
originals!!! Its just something about owning silver pressed originals
and
the packaging. I guess you can say I'm a sucker but IT IS my money
and I'll
spend it on my only hobby that I have when need be.  :)  Of course
the wife
thinks I'm crazy but don't all our wives and girlfriends think that.
LOL

Rock on people!!

Vince
My Led Zep Trading Page