Re: sick of whiners

Yeah, and what about all the people who have spent many hours and a
lot
of money to unearth new Zep material and have given it away to
everyone
for free?  This guy simply bought a DVD.  It's bad enough that anyone
had to pay for it in the first place, but the main point here is that
it's not his product to sell.  He didn't create the material.  He has
no
right to sell it.  And something tells me he's not going to stop when
he's sold 5 copies...

You're right about the something for nothing attitude, but you're
directing it at the wrong person.

Every dollar that gets spent in the world of "live and rare music"
causes more stuff to get hoarded because it creates a market.  For
instance, if people would quit buying high-priced bootlegs, we'd
possibly all be enjoying he entire Kezar '73 soundboard rather than
30
minutes this year, another 30 minutes next year, etc.  It also makes
the
record companies and other authorities crack down harder, causes the
bands to be anti-taping, and is a huge slap in the face to all of the
great folks who have given us so many hours of music for free.

No one would be complaining about the quality if the bootleggers
hadn't
lied and said it was excellent.

Bootleggers suck.

- -Ryan