sick of whiners

What a bargain. Jackass.

> Yours for $50 U.S. + $5 for shipping. This show is selling for $250
> U.S.
> on DVD so this is a bargain to say the least.

Yes, it is a bargain.  What is this "something for nothing" attitude?
 The
person who is making the tape available put his butt on the line
getting the
DVD that we ALL wanted to have and either could not afford or were
afraid to
send the payment.  Now that it is out and the risk is gone, you want
it for
free.  And if the quality is not pristine, hear come some more
complaints?

This is a first generation copy from the DVD, it is worth something.
Let
him/her recoup their money and maybe make a profit.  Who knows, maybe
the
seller will buy an Akashic or Empress Valley CD and you can call him
some
other name for not giving THAT to you for free also.

Put up or shut up,

Brian DuPont