Crowemania Tree LEAF Signups NOW (NZC, NMC)

Note: if your computer isn't at least a 366 mhz, I wouldn't even
bother
with this; the .asf videos take up a LOT of processor power. Mine's a
366
and it's borderline; I have to close all my programs to get the vids
to run
smoothly.

If you have no idea what this is, click here for info:
http://bbs.artistdirect.com/showthread.php?threadid=634558

To sign up as a leaf, send an email to cdecastr@xxxxxxx with this in
the
subject:

Crowemania LEAF

and this in the body:

Name Email State/Country

like so:

Chris deCastro cdecastr@xxxxxxx CA

or

John Doe anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx UK

Leaf signups will close when all spots are filled. For branches who
didn't
specify how many leaves they'll take, I'm setting the default to 5.