EARLS COURT VHS VIDEOS FOR SALE

This is the release you've been hearing about. This is a 1st gen
video
copy of the DVD release by Holy Eye straight from my DVD copy to VHS
Hi
Fi.  The quality is comparable to Knebworth 79 but with better
picture
quality!!!!  Please note that there is some cuts and washouts here
and
there but Great nonetheless. This is a must for any Zep fanatac.
This
is the full length concert appr. 170 minutes of Raw Zeppelin!!!!!!
Unfortunately Moby Dick is not available. This is available only in
NTSC
VHS video format for a very limited time. No PAL copies available.
Sorry! 2 video tapes that will be played over and over again. This is
the Real thing!! Superb footage of the boys in Full Flight!!!

Yours for $50 U.S. + $5 for shipping. This show is selling for $250
U.S.
on DVD so this is a bargain to say the least.

NOTE : I prefer International money orders, bank M/O ect.. Please do
not
send postal money orders,cash is accepted but not recomended I do not
accept personal checks. Buy with confidence as I have an E-Bay rating
of
over 200 positive feedbacks with no negatives.

EBay ID : cardsofthestars

Please reply to:

cardsofthestars@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks