Re: Black Velvet Ain't No Sippin Whisky

Jeff,

Well, this was only my second listen to it. Having boots that make
this one
sounds a 10+ I guess kinda trains the ears to listen to more than
just the
SQ ...as some people judge shows solely by. Same way I always claim
that MSG
77 rivals LA even though most people shun it 'cause the SQ sucks.
(Always
gotta get in that dig ; )  )

I haven't given the Dublin a good listen YET, but so far am amused by
the
fan commentary.
Especially with that heavy Irish Guinness-fortified accent! ; )  I
certainly
wouldn't call my review detailed, just an honest off the top of my
head as I
listen to it mind babble (except for STH which I had to go back and
track
the cuts).

Just one other thing Jeff...really try to cut out the original post
when
replying to the whole list...digesters especially get major brain
spasms
trying to download these beasts....although the list has ben rather
still
lately.....where is everybody?!?!?!?!?

throwing  Dublin into the ol victrola,

Nech