Re: Black Velvet Ain't No Sippin Whisky

Glad someone took the time to post this. I rec'd mine about a month
ago, and have gon throu it about 3 times now, and the initial Sound
Horrors (as I posted about the first day I listened to it), and are
ready for them, you can see past the fog and appreciate a DYNAMIC,
TIGHT performance. I'm just sorry I didn't have the time to post such
a detailed review.

I have to say, I was as be-dazzled with the entire packaging and
goodies/write/book, as I was that I had this show. I would have paid
more...just to have this piece of history.

The Dublin show souns was a bit better, and the performance JUST AS
DYNAMIC, if not BETTER.

One thing though...those tapers in Dublin are R-I-P-P-E-D...and it
shows...VERBALLY. I was just sure I'd hear a big *THUMP*...with one
of those succers passing out on the microphone (which they say they
laid on the floor.

I keep hearing "...go on Rrrrobeerrrrt, you owwwllld beeannn!"

Halarious, historic and wonderful.

Jeff