Extra Zooma track?

Today while I was on Napster, I was downloading back-up versions of songs
for emergency (hehe) and I ran into an interesting track:

"Flogging Molly - The Likes of You" Zooma John Paul Jones

It was listed along with the rest of the entire Zooma album which was
available from some guy.  Anyhow, this was not a track on my version of
Zooma, but I was wondering if JPJ pulled a Clarksdale and released another
version of Zooma to Japan with an extra track (shouldn't the Americans be
getting the extra songs?)

Lakers 3
Suns   0

Eff you all,