Clarksdale Music Videos

Hey gang,

I recall during the time the album  "Walking Into Clarksdale" came out
that
there were a couple of music videos for the album.

I saw snippets of "Most High" on the internet at the time, but never saw

anything on TV (I wouldn't think it could get played on any music
channel
nowadays).

Anywho, has anyone seen any of these videos in their entirety?  I'm sure

they must be somewhat forgetable, but I was curious.  Does anyone have
them?

One thing our boys have been so guilty of is HORRIBLE music videos.  I
mean
they don't come from a music video era, but still.  I forgot which Plant

video it was, but there was one where he is in a karate outfit getting
beat
up and flipped around.  I do enjoy watching some of that stuff on "Mumbo

Jumbo" as penance though when I've been especially bad.  Nothing like
the
music video for "Tall Cool One" to make up for the wrong doings of the
day!