Re: Melancholy condundrums...

howdy,
      brian was not just a brilliant guitar player,
but could play just about any musical instrument you
put in front of him.
      unfortunately he left us long before he drowned
in that pool. mick + keith's behaviour in the wake of
brians passing has been downright bizaar (not
attending the funeral...replacing the hit single
version of "time is on my side" with an inferior take
that contains no guitar intro from brian, on the "hot
rocks collection".
       i try not to think about it!
         wherever you are brian we miss ya...
             sigh.....