Is Bill O'Neil Jimmy Page??

Zeppelin-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>From: billo@xxxxxxxxxx (Bill O'Neil)
>Subject: Is Bill O'Neil Jimmy Page??
>
>At 9:12 AM 8/30/97, Grant Burgess wrote:
>
>>If Bill O'Neil is Jimmy Page, he sure did a great job of covering his
tracks
>>with me. If Jimmy wanted the Kezar tape from me, he would have taken it
for
>>free like his visits in the CD stores in Japan. Bill sent me a cheque to
>>cover the costs of the postage and the blanks! I couldn't resist on that
one!

>>Cheers
>
>Dammit, Grant!
>
>I was starting to like the idea that people thought I was Jimmy.  I was
>even ready to post that I'd gone through 'ell learning to spell things the
>American way!
>
>;)

Well Bill, I tricked you into letting that cat out of the bag. I was
commenting on how clever Jimmy was on covering his tracks to get a tape out
of me. And we exposed the truth!
Having Lots of Fun on The Untitled List.

Hey I just got an idea of a new list title there with the Untitled Idea.
Name the list after some symbols. Who am I to say, I am Just Joe King!

Grant