Thanks/Trades

First of all I would like to raise a glass to all those invoved in getting
this list off the ground,your efforts should be applauded! (enter famous
Japanese clapping)
Second I'am always looking for trades please contact me if you are
interested.(and yes I'am a GOOD trader)
On that note I would like to help get this list off on a good note (thats a
Zep note!) and offer any show or shows on my list to tree.If anyone is
interested in looking at my list and taking the time to set up a tree just
let me know!
                            Cheers Paul