New band; 'Reef'......what's the deal?

I was watching MTV a while back and they were doing some "Music News"
segment or something, with a feature on this new group
called 'Reef'. They were going on and on about how they were sounding
like The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin and all the classic rock
influence. I can't find the disc in this little "one-horse-town" I
live in, has anyone heard it? What's "Zeppelin-esque" about it?

J.R.

Disclaimer: I usually do *not* watch MTV, it makes me want to smoke
crack. The channel is the biggest waste of television bandwidth in
existence.