Re: Kudos, Thanks, List Names and Such....

On Thu, 28 Aug 1997, Kathy Z wrote:

> And getting the message 'through' Zerxes to the list itself...
> Frankly, I can't imagine that Zerxes isn't here among us and is
> therefore privy to all your discussions.  If Jason found us, doesn't it
> make sense that one way or another Zerxes would too?

Unless Zerxes has joined zeppelin-l under a different alias (is Ty Mills
actually Zerxes? :P), then I can say with complete certainty that he has
not joined zeppelin-l.  I cannot speak for ledzep-list.  Jeremy?  --chrisb

Chris Bucchere             __o        bucchere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BSCS Candidate           _`\<,_       http://www.stanford.edu/~bucchere
Stanford University     (+)/ (+)      (H) 650-685-xxxx (W) 408-863-xxxx