Greetings from Tokyo!

Hey Gang:

I just wanted to check in and start this thing off right --- with the all
important Tokyo weather report:

It's hot and very humid here. The high tomorrow will be 28 C which is about
86.

I'm not familiar with the rules of this new list yet, so I don't know how
cool it is to talk about CDs. If you haven't heard yet, I've got a big sale
on the rarest and most amazing label in Zeppdom. Yes, it's the  Tarantura
label. Please email me privately for more info.

Gotta run.

Eric

Ps: Chris: Many thanks for providing a list that is by the people, for the
people and of the people!!