New list and old business

Congrats to all for the birth of the new list and thanks
to Chris and Jeremy and all the hard-working crew who have
kept us informed, conducted the polls, massaged :) the
charter, etc. It's great to be here.

So as not to waste bandwidth or heat things up, I invite
you to visit these temporary sites at your leisure if you're
the least bit interested, and email me *privately* if you'd like.

1. http://www.uky.edu/~hanna/demograf.htm  -- Email a friend!
The old Demograffiti listing; Theolyn suggested breaking it up
and sending personal invitation notes. Just email me if you
pick name(s). After Sunday I'll send a note to those "unclaimed"
folks. I've eliminated several that I knew were here already.

2. http://www.uky.edu/~hanna/jason.htm  -- One more try!
Since he asked, my note to Jason P about completing our trade.

3. http://www.uky.edu/~hanna/zerxes.htm  -- Too late!
For what it's worth, my note to ZB a few days ago. No response.

Long live [insert new list name]!  :)

Tom

Now playing: Outtakes Anthology/tape 2  Great tree Chris D.!

	Tom
	hanna@xxxxxxxxxxx