Celebration Day Indeed!

What a great day!
I finally got my new Fort Worth '71 tape, and at the very moment when
the band breaks into Celebration Day, I get my first messages from
the new list. What a great sign!

BTW, Ann Marie, if you're here, I need your mailing address so I can
send you a picture of my brand new van, with my ZEPHEAD liscence
plates:-) (I had to make a deal with the devil, er, my wife, to get
the plates:-)

Bless your socks,
Larry
Be sure to check out the latest tape tree info at the "Led Zeppelin Tape
Tree Page" http://www.series2000.com/users/lburnett/tree/
Don't have web access? No problem, drop me a line, and I'll do my best to
get you what you need lburnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx