WELCOME TO STANFORD!

Hello all that are here... probably not many yet...

I was visiting a little hole in the wall CD store south of my house
today.
I went right in, browsed through Pink Floyd.. then Led Zeppelin.
I went up to the counter, and said "Do you carry b00tlegs?"
I expected to either be thrown out or to be led to a little side room of
the store.
Neither happened.
The young man running the store led me over to a tape rack, right out in
the open, pointed and said a little about the b00ts, and went back to
his seat at the register.
I cleaned out the shelf.
They only had two LedZep b00ts, but I was happy, cuz these were my first
b00tlegs!
I came ut of the store, white plastic bag in hand and a big grin on my
face.

But, the real purpose to this story is this:
The b00tlegs I got are titled
Led Zeppelin: Upwardly Mobile from Mobile, Alabama, 1973
and
Led Zeppelin: Sick Again from Cleveland, 1977

Can someone please tell me a little about these b00ts.. if they are
rare... just something about them.
thanks in advance...

ever onward,
Jess