We're home!!! WELCOME FELLOW ZEPHEADS!!!!!

I am thrilled that we now have a permanent home...well at least
for a while, until Chris snaps!   sorry Chris, couldn't resist :)

OBZC:  while sorting thru the nightmare of my garage the other day,
I found my barely used vanity license plates "LED2XS".  Shortly
after getting them for my black '67 Cadillac Fleetwood limousine
(yeah, like the ones in The Song Remains the Same movie), the limo
died and remains parked and will probably be sold.  No $$ for
restoration anyway, but it's still a cool car.  I'll keep and
display the plates, of course.  (hopefully you got the double
entendre on the plate i.d.)