RE: Zep signed guitar

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 11:51:21 -0500
From: "Frank" <fmiller6@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Zep signed guitar

He wants $450. The guitar is a Squire. Considering that he's putting close
to $300 value on the signatures.

Not for me. I already have a Jimmy and a Jonesy autograph.

Chef

http://albany.craigslist.org/msg/4315910005.html

Well if it's in good shape then this is a steal.  But in the pics it looks like
the white area has some sort of dirt or mold all over it.   Hard to tell
without better pics.

This guitar is almost identical to mine, except mine is white so my signatures
are bigger.  I've long thought someone cornered the 3 guys at the Rock & Roll
Hall of Fame in 1995 and had them sign these.  Mine is from that era, so I
think that's probably what happened.

Anyway, I know what was paid for mine, and it was FAR more than $450.   I asked
Rick Barrett about it a few years back and while he valued it less than what
was paid, it was still far more than $450.   So much more that I have it
insured separately.

But, as usual, it's all in the eye of the beholder and what you find
collectable.  Mine was a gift also, and it's something I'll never part with
regardless.  It may not be some kick ass Gibson guitar, but it's still a very
cool item that has been physically touched by all 3 of them.  You can't say
that about a Gibson only signed by Jimmy, or even 3 photographs each
individually signed.

Side note: I saw some acoustic guitar at Downtown Disney in Florida years ago
signed by all 4 members, including JHB.  They were asking like $8 of $9 g's, I
forget exactly.
The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any disclosure, copying or further distribution is not permitted
unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Innomark
Communications, LLC. This transmission is further restricted by the following
policy, click here<http://www.innomarkcom.com/email-disclaimer/>; which is
incorporated herein by reference.