Led Zeppelin and Rolling Stones

> Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 16:04:14 -0700
> From: Riley Nagle <thunderstruck.nagle@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Led Zeppelin and Rolling Stones
>
> Anyone know if Zepp ever played any Stones songs live?  If I recall
> correctly Satisfaction was played as part of a melody during 10-9-72 in
> Osaka Japan.  But I cannot find my boot of it.  So I give the question to
> you all who seem to know a hell of a lot more than me.

Osaka...Oct 9, 72...during the Whole Lotta Love medley the band skips the
boogie section and dives right into Something's Got A Hold On Me, three seconds
of (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, then Milk Cow Blues Boogie and Leave My Woman
Alone. This is followed by Lawdy Miss Clawdy, Heartbreak Hotel and Wear My Ring
Around Your Neck.