From: Lif Strand <lif.strand@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Nech Tytla <nech.tytla@xxxxxxxxx>; Frank Smith <fsmith9095@xxxxxxx>
Cc: zeppelin <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Jan 23, 2014 9:01 pm
Subject: Re: Plant Page Seattle 69

I have slow internet and limited bandwidth.  After that first bit
hen JP is diddle-diddling, is there more of LZ to hear?
At 03:49 PM 1/23/2014, Nech Tytla wrote:
Is it just me or did JP just babble off what would one day become Hot Dog?

Seems to be working this mixcloud. neat.

Let the audio Zep manisfestations begin.

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Frank Smith <fsmith9095@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 >  Removing HTML
 >
 > http://www.mixcloud.com/fsmith9095/plant-page-seattle-69/

Lif C. Strand
echnical Writing
on-technical Writing, too
he Thrivalist book series

---
his email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection
s active.
ttp://www.avast.com