STH " promo " on ebay...

Well,

 It's nice that it's signed but the description is a bit off. I bought mine
from Music Merchant, a two brother operation in suburbia. Matter of fact I
bought my Can set from Tommy, who I still visit at their shop regularly. Lol,
Even without a working turntable at home I have made it habit to alway pick up
some vinyl on Record Store Day since that started!

And only free records I got as a dj were mostly from Alternative Tentacles!
Those were fun days.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111220314520&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:3160