Happy Birthday Jimmy!

So as it's officially Jimmy's birthday now in the UK, HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS
to one of my very favorite musicians of all time, and here's to many many
more!! Same goes -- belatedly -- to JPJ for last Friday...sorry Jonesy, but
hope your day was fantastic too. Cannot wait for those remasters...!!

And, to say that my latest blog post right here
http://www.jcsmusicsbest.blogspot.com/2014/01/music-and-spirituality-to-brain-theyre.html
is in honor of Jimmy and Jonesy's birthdays is maybe a little bit of a
stretch...but I do include a shout-out and link to the Celebration Day
trailer, as a sample of music that never fails to be a spiritual experience
for me :)

Happy (also belated) New Year all,
Jenzi
--