Re: Bonzo's Lambo?

Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 17:24:15 -0500 (EST)
From: Frank Smith <fsmith9095@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Bonzo's  Lambo?

I skimmed through an older copy of Traps magazine that features John Henry
Bonham.

http://www.entermusicstore.biz/traps-fall-2007.html

In the article,the author mentions Bonzo owning a Lamborghini-twice,actually.
Once he mentions that Jimmy has called John's home and is told that he's not
yet returned from the tour to Jimmy's surprise. But just at that moment,the
rumble of John approaching in his new Lamborghnin can be heard in the distance.

This is the first I've heard anything about John owning a Lambo. I wonder what
it looked like..what year and model..

Anybody mofos have any info on Bonzo's auto?

Sorry I'm late to the party on this one Frank.  I can't add anything to this
but I can say I've always kept my eye's pealed for info.  I'm a big Lambo fan
myself and have always wondered.  With all the Zep freaks out there collecting
every detail about everything one would think someone has a complete list of
all the cars John owned.

Of course the obvious guess for a normal person would be a Countach, but if I
were betting I'd say it was a Muira of some sort.  70's Countach's were quite
rare, and not really available say, at a dealership.  It most ley would had to
have been ordered special.  And it would have had to have been at least after
the 75 tour, if not the 77 tour for it to be a Countach.  Muiras on the other
hand were available in the later 60's into the early 70's.  One might think
that it would also be more of a "I wanted one of those when I was just a kid"
sort of thing.  Pure speculation on my part though.  I'd love to actually know.

By the way, for those of you who might have missed my Lambo story from last
summer, here it is again.  Sorry, but it just makes me all excited thinking
about it again.