Jimmy's new years' message

From http://www.jimmypage.com/

Hello there and Happy New Year to you all. I hope you are enjoying the holidays.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the support you've given the website.

It's good news for the New Year. The first of the Led Zeppelin releases - comprising of Led Zeppelin I, Led Zeppelin II, Led Zeppelin III and their companion discs - will be released this year. I've also been working on some of my own material from the archives that will be unleashed in 2014.

Let The Good Times Roll!
Jimmy Page

<<<<<