RE: SSS adding songs as they wind down this leg of the tour

Brooklyn's radically different, even over the past 6-7 years ... neighborhoods
in which you wouldn't dare set foot back then are now way too expensive to even
consider.  That Sunset Park brownstone would likely fetch you enough to buy all
of the Zep-related auction items we've seen posted to FBO over the past few
months ... plus a few copies of "The Can" ... without even putting a dent in
your pile of dough.

Read an article in the Post this week about how the new Barclay's Center in
Brooklyn made significantly more than Manhattan's iconic MSG this year.

I think I'll pop on Zep's '69 Central Park set this evening, since the Prospect
Park Bandshell is the Brooklyn equivalent of the Central Park Summerstage area
... maybe Robert will work in a bit of the Woody Woodpecker song tomorrow night
in remembrance of that long ago show.