Re: Harvey speak...

Did anyone watch that concert?  The Stones were absolutely abysmal and no
one but NY/NJ rockers had more than a couple song set.  Much like Peter
Grant's  decision to skip Woodstock, LZ was too big for that bill so I am
happy it didn't happen.  Still not sure why you'd bring it up now except to
name-drop...

Laura