From: Lif Strand <lif.strand@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Nech <tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; zeppelin <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jul 23, 2013 11:31 am
Subject: Re: Page ready & set to tour?!?!

That seems pure speculation to me.  All reports I've read say that
the album Jimmy Page is set to release isn't Page's own work, it's
remastered/revitalized Led Zeppelin work,.  As for a Page tour -
well, we've been reading about that for a couple years.  It's
possible Page could have been working on an additional album but I
haven't seen anything about him being in the studio - not that I come
across very much detail of his life.

I think that Plant in particular, but the others to an extent, like
to keep their options open by alluding to a possible joint
tour.  They don't have to do (or say) much to get us all excited.

Here's a link to the Business Week
article.
<http://www.businessweek.com/news/2013-07-23/led-zeppelin-s-plant-hits-tour-raises-band-reunion-hope-review>http://www.businessweek.com/news/2013-07-23/led-zeppelin-s-plant-hits-tour-raises-band-reunion-hope-review

At 08:07 AM 7/23/2013, Nech wrote:
>According to Business week and of all places in an article on
>Plant's current tour it is proclaimed..
>
>Page is set to release another album and embark on a tour late this
>year, while Jones has been working with Seasick Steve and has solo
>projects. Both have made optimistic noises about a tour while
>waiting for Plant to come back to the songs. The

Lif C. Strand
Technical Writing
Non-technical Writing, too
The Thrivalist book series