RE: Big Log in the Big Easy

That's exciting news because it's another of my favorite Plant pieces.  Skin's
been doing some great acoustic work on BIGLY during this tour, so perhaps he'll
even make a go at the acoustic solo in Moonlight.  I've always found that solo
(on the album version) to be very moving and the live airings of Moonlight
(primarily during the '83-'84 tour) didn't quite capture the vibe of the tune
because the solo was done on the electric guitar.

Cool ... now I'm in the mood (no pun intended) to toss on PaE and PoM to wind
down this hot summer day.