Re: Re: Pittsburgh Symphony does Zep with special guest....

Excellent!  That guy named Brody Dolyniuk is also the singer for my band,
Zeppelin USA.  He does the Symphonic Queen, Who & Stones shows, and I believe
this was his first one doing Zep, filling in for Randy Jackson, who usually
does them.  Amazing singer, I'm very happy to be working with him!  Here's a
couple of clips:

Going to CA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlTkFYTiUOg

Stairway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnM8a3JR1RI

Cheers!
Steve Z

On 07/19/13, AG<a_grisolia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

any pics or videos? I wanted to go but I had another appointment.

awesome!