Nassau!!!

For those of you waiting for the new Nassau soundboard to make the round or
make its way to you here is the encore of CB with Ron Wood.

Part trainwreck, part jam o funk, all fun.  Certainly makes for an interesting
listen. I'll have to dig up my original aud source to see what sounds better ;
)

Did anyone get the guitar101 download? Was that the full 9 cd set ? Maybe I'll
save me the trouble of searching thru my piles of piles and just glom that.

Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/nech-2/cb-with-ron-wood