Sabbath 13 NZC

Has anyone here had a good listen to the new Sabbath album? I bought it
yesterday, Im going to go see them in a few weeks, and figured I would get
familiar with their new stuff. I ran though it twice since yesterday, and I
would swear to god I heard all this stuff back in 1976 while I was hittin the
Bong in the basement when my parents were out.
I really expected a little more, it sounds like it could have been released
anywhere between their first album and Volume 4....Same old same old.....

Christopher Leone
Mobile Signing Solutions, Corp.
http://www.mobilesigningsolutions.com
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx