Re: RP Tour

It's on a cdr I have that is mislabeled 10/18/68 Marquee club.  Somewhere I
have the notes on what I found the date to be, but that slipcase eludes me at
the moment. It's vinyl sourced as I listened to it on the way in to hell, and
I'll be damned if the ALAIHY might indeed contain some of Plants longest wails
outside of that one posted. if anyone want to sleuth out the real date/venue
for me that's be cool...gonna drive me nuts as to what date it really was. I do
recall I ended up figuring it was actually two '69 shows

Chris L. I believe this is one you spotted on dropbox. And it was also on .com
posted by someone claiming to have the first Marquee show, but was dismissed on
there as well. Like I mention below in D&C there is a very familiar echo tape
effect but the quality of the sound makes you think it's  a different gig than
what it actually was.  Do you have any of our emails saved..

 Either way the first part is SMOKING even with the shit sq.

 setlist

CB 3:04
ICQYB 5:50
Lemon Song 8:21