Count-in to Bonzo's Montreux - new to 2012/13 LZ remasters?

In discussions on the Hoffman music forum about the new Mastered for iTunes Led Zeppelin remasters, we've noticed several things that point to these actually being brand new remasters from the original master tapes and not just another rehash. There are fades that go longer than on the Marino remasters, a whole 12 extra seconds to the intro of Nobody's Fault But Mine, and also the intro to Bonzo's Montreux now features Bonzo doing a "One, two, three, four..." count-in!

I've checked all my versions of Coda both CD and vinyl but none have the count-in. Anyone know of it appearing before?