To: <7joanna@xxxxxxx>; <elombardi70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: Kennedy Center Comments

It is everyone's dream to be one of the boys.  No ?

http://youtu.be/Nd4v4qrD6eg

What a friggin great album.

OK, back to Zep stuff...

\Funny coincidence this full moon thing must be drawing FBO-ers to the PG building. I know of at least 2 other intrepid trippers making their way down from way up north intent on converging with some java at Jaffa.