Re: Where is Physical Grafiti?

Once you're done at PG take a walk west to 2nd ave. Stop. Take a look around.
You are in the heart of what I grew up knowing as the Uke Ghetto ; )   to the
left used to stand the Fillmore East. To the right UKEville with the National
Home, Plast & CYM headquarters. Directly in front of you St Marks between 2nd &
3rd...what was the mecca for punk exhorbitance thru the 70's &  80's. Gem Spa
which graced the back cover of NYDOLL'ss debute album still's there!!! head
south and make a right on 7th and experience the legend that is McSorley's .
Whilst  hoisting your round ( you HAVE to buy two mugs ) Stare across the
street at St. George's Church & Academy and picture a little Nech running
around dressed as a lady bug during the pre-school Holloween Masquerade
Balls.and recoil in terror. Keep heading west thru Coopers Square, bear left at
Astor Place then right on Waverly and you'll hit the heart of Greenwich
Village. No need to explain the myriads of musical history events that took
place in some of the ancient clubs.  From Cafe Wha to Electric Ladyland
Studios, there's so mych to take in, you'll need a lifetime.

Enjoy your trip. I know I did mine.