Re: Kennedy Center Honors

It was a bit "roast-ish" but so were others.  The music is the most
important thing and in that, it was pretty special.  Billy Connoly singing
RnR in the audience was great, Plant's tears made.me tear up as did Jason
silently honoring his dad while waiting to come in on STH, and I have to go
back to see if Obama sang a bit of the WLL chorus.

Almost made me forget, for a minute, misplacing my wedding rings.  But not
quite...

Laura