RE: Has anyone ever heard this? RE: CBS Kennedy Center Honors Promo

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 12:32:31 -0500
From: James Bonal <bonal71@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Has anyone ever heard this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwLBDtcxR1Y

Came across this on YouTube this morning and I've never heard it before.
The uploader says it's from the 4/17/94 Alexis Korner Tribute Show - which
was the first public performance by Page and Plant after they'd agreed to do
the No Quarter project.  The only song from that show I've ever seen/heard
is  ICQYB (a fine job, too, considering how recently they'd reunited).

I consulted my go-to resource, Lewis & Pallett's "The Concert File," and
while the set list does not contain anything with the song title that
appears on the YouTube clip, it does contain two "untitled jams", so it's
possible this was one of them.

I have this on a silver boot called Plant & Page Together again.  Set list
on that CD is listed as ³Baby Please Don¹t Go, I Can¹t Quit You, I¹ve Been
Down So Long, That¹s Why I Love You, Train Kept A Rollin¹.²